Sunday, September 11, 2011

I hate coming up with titles

Gooood morning CGC ! XD
Its a new week at college and man im pumped ! Also i wonder how everyone keeps sleeping past 7 am ???? I mean no matter what time I went to sleep, I just have to get up before 6.30 !!
Hmm....I guess 18 years of living under a strict dad could do that to a person. My dad should've been in the military, he would've fit the strict army dad cliche perfectly. I wouldn't say I hate my dad, but its everything except love. Growing up, I could never match up tp dad's expectations. No matter how good I did, it was always ''Ritu (my cousin sister) has scored more than you''. Then when I finally found out english was my strenght, that too wasn't impressive for him. I had to be good at the subjects he approved of - namely science and maths.
I remember when I cleared 10th, I scored 85% and to this day I still await a fuckin' heart-felt 'well done son' from dad. Come to think of it, even a fake one would do. But then again I don't need it anymore I guess. I've survived 18 years without it, I could squeese in some more.

Anyhoo, The Saint is really getting anxious to write. Personality Switch Time !!!!!!

Im really starting to fall for Tania. She just looks so unbelievably gorgeous, which also makes me wonder if all this is only physical and would it result into something meaningfull ?? Me, I want one of those relationships that stick till the end, you know ? Like getting married and having babies. My friends say I'm lame that way but they can all suck it. I'm tip-toing around the topic of my love life, but I guess I'll ignore the elephant in the room for a little longer. To my surprise, writing is kinda awesome way to vent xD
I think I should leave now. I fear the other egos will kill me if I take too much of our time. We're not supposed to stay on for too long, thats what makes Manu intriguing.
Until next time, godspeed and zinger burgers !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment