Thursday, September 15, 2011

UNCAGE THE ELEPHANT !!!!


I'm starting to feel that itch again. That itchy, annoying itch you get when you have a concept for a story but its really REALLY foggy :/ I heard that song, Monarchy Of Roses by Red Hot Chili Peppers and the idea of love ruling a life just stuck. But I just ended up staring at Taylor Swift's wallpaper until the battery ran dead. Which brings me to Taylor. I first saw Taylor in her video for Love Story and it was love at first sight... No, I'm not a crazy fan of Taylor, I L♥VE her. I have never witnessed such beauty, elegance, grace, poise, innocence all packed into one girl. Yes I do sound crazy, believe me I get that alot. Sometimes I wonder why I always fall for girls that won't even notice my existence. Which brings me to the elephant in the room, Manjinder.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't even know what to say or where to start about this girl...Its like fate decided,"oh you know, this kid has gone through enough, and HEY ! you know what would be really fun ? If we just fuckin amplified his problems to in-fuckin-finity !". Yeah thats what EXACTLY what happened. I was never the same after that horrible night. I really thought we were meant to be, you know ? Like sometimes you just KNOW. I dont think I'm making much sense, but then again, I never plan to. We had grown up together, we were neighbors. We used to walk to school together and on the way back home, we always stopped for candies. And then one day in 9th, I finally realized she's the one. I still believe she is. She probably will. I've given up on this other girl I had plans of asking out. The truth is, I can't get Manjinder outta my head, and that won't be fair to any other girl I go out with. So I've decided I'm gonna wait, wait and hope she will leave that no-good asshole and finally say,"Manu, I Love you".

The things I'd give to hear those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment